Customs Handling For Korean Cosmetics in Russia is Available Now
Russian customs handling services are finally available. We are excited to inform you that now we are able to handle customs for Russia through our partner courier and make door-to-door delivery for Korean cosmetics wholesale orders.
Russian customs is one of the most complicated in the region and now Q-depot can handle Russian customs and deliver all your wholesale orders or Korean cosmetics at your doorstep via our partner courier.
→ Goods are shipped via sea by ship from Busan Port South Korea to Vladivostok Port Russia.
→ From Vladivostok, goods are shipped inland in Russia via Air or Train.
Shipping Fee & Delivery Time
Delivery Type: By Air
- Shipping Fee/KG*: US$ 7.0
- Delivery Time: 2-3 Weeks**
Delivery Type: By Train
- Shipping Fee/KG*: US$ 4.5
- Delivery Time: 1 Month+
* Shipping fee per KG including customs
**From Korea to Vladivostok by ship and then by air to your address
Shipping & Customs Clearance Process
- You place a wholesale order with us through our website.
- Pay a 50% deposit and we process your order and get the goods ready.
- You make the final payment including local delivery charges to us.
- We deliver your goods to the forwarder including a packing list and other required documents.
- We will connect you with the forwarder directly and you pay the shipping fee to their Russian bank account in Rubel.
- Goods are shipped from Busan South Korea to Vladivostok Port Russia.
- Customs clearance and inland delivery in Russia via air or train (as selected by customer).
We are proud to mention that Q-depot the only top-rated Korean cosmetics wholesale supplier and also a supplier handling the most brands, over 200 to date. We assure high-quality customer services and the best wholesale prices. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us anytime.
I was surprised to hear that information about customs processing for Korean cosmetics in Russia is now available
Leave a Comment