- This Korean skincare is a deep cleansing foam that removes dirt, make-up and other impurities from the surface of the skin down into the pores for a thorough cleaning.
- It also helps eliminate sebum to keep skin shine-free and protected from possible break-outs.
- It contains natural plant extracts that effectively nourish and moisturize the skin as it cleans.
- It also has pearl micro ferment Complex that thoroughly cleans the skin from all kinds of impurities.
How to use:
- Get an adequate amount onto wet hands and work into a lather.
- Gently massage onto wet face.
- Rinse off preferably with lukewarm water.
|Ingredients||Yeast extract, artichoke leaf extract, fermented rice, ginseng fermentation filtrate, fermented tea, orange peel extract, Citron extract, apple extract, banana extract, peach extract, raspberry extract, rosemary extract etc|
|Shop By Skin Type|
General Product Expiry Instructions
|Product Type||Before Opening||After Opening|
|Skin care||Toner, Emulsion, Essence, Cream||30 Months||12 Months|
|Face Oil||36 Months||12 Months|
|Mask Pack||36 Months||Soonest after opening|
|Make up||BB, Base makup, Foundation||30 Months||12 Months|
|Skin foundation, Skin cover and Concealer|
|Tint and Lip gloss|
|Powder, Pact, Eye shadow, Brush||36 Months|
|Nail and Enamel||30 Months|
|Eye Make up||Mascara||30 Months||6 Months|
|Others||Sun care||30 Months||12 Months|
|Hair and Body||36-60 Months||12 Months|
Note: These are standard expiry dates, which may vary by product or brand. For exact figure, please check product instruction on product packaging or inside labels. Generally, products has long shelf life before opening however, once its opened the product has a high chance of being altered by the penetration of foreign particles and bacteria.
General Product Instructions For Use and Handling
Results may vary among different individuals and skin types.
How to use?
Please check product description page
1. Stop using the product if you have the following symptoms:
- Red blotch
- Skin irritation
If you keep using it, symptoms may get worse; therefore, consult with dermatologist.
2. Avoid using on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis
3. Instructions for storage and handling:
- Always close the cap properly after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not store in a place with high and low temperature.
- No direct sunlight to the products
- If product contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately
Quality Policy & Assurance
If any defects of product found, we may compensate based on (Standard of consumer dispute resolution) notified by Fair Trade Commission.
Consumer Help Line: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +8270 7678 7172