- This Korean mask contains natural extracts and compact cell fabric that sticks to the skin well and helps deliver the nutrients effectively into the skin.
- The Lentil Bean Essence makes skin smooth and fresh. They are rich in proteins that keep skin moist and fresh because of its Phytic Acid content.
- It also helps absorb sebum and skin to prevent breakouts and other skin troubles.
- It also has 14 varieties for your different skin needs.
How to use:
- Cleanse the face thoroughly and apply toner.
- Apply the mask on the entire face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Pat the skin for better absorption.
|Ingredients||Water(Aqua), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Allantoin, Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Chitosan, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth-9, Lactobacillus Ferment, Phytic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance(Parfum), Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sucrose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mineral Salts, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin.|
|Shop By Skin Type|
|Net Weight||21g x 5|
General Product Expiry Instructions
|Product Type||Before Opening||After Opening|
|Skin care||Toner, Emulsion, Essence, Cream||30 Months||12 Months|
|Face Oil||36 Months||12 Months|
|Mask Pack||36 Months||Soonest after opening|
|Make up||BB, Base makup, Foundation||30 Months||12 Months|
|Skin foundation, Skin cover and Concealer|
|Tint and Lip gloss|
|Powder, Pact, Eye shadow, Brush||36 Months|
|Nail and Enamel||30 Months|
|Eye Make up||Mascara||30 Months||6 Months|
|Others||Sun care||30 Months||12 Months|
|Hair and Body||36-60 Months||12 Months|
Note: These are standard expiry dates, which may vary by product or brand. For exact figure, please check product instruction on product packaging or inside labels. Generally, products has long shelf life before opening however, once its opened the product has a high chance of being altered by the penetration of foreign particles and bacteria.
General Product Instructions For Use and Handling
Results may vary among different individuals and skin types.
How to use?
Please check product description page
1. Stop using the product if you have the following symptoms:
- Red blotch
- Skin irritation
If you keep using it, symptoms may get worse; therefore, consult with dermatologist.
2. Avoid using on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis
3. Instructions for storage and handling:
- Always close the cap properly after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not store in a place with high and low temperature.
- No direct sunlight to the products
- If product contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately
Quality Policy & Assurance
If any defects of product found, we may compensate based on (Standard of consumer dispute resolution) notified by Fair Trade Commission.
Consumer Help Line: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +8270 7678 7172