- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: 7247
- Weight: 20.00g
- Looking for a long-lasting eyebrow pencil? This LANEIGE Natural Brow Liner-Auto Pencil is perfect for you, it keeps the eyebrows look fresh and natural looking with depth.
- This pencil is easy to apply and the porous powder absorbs perspiration and sebum to keep the eyebrows stay intact.
- To draw even and natural-looking eyebrows, start at the outer tip. Connect the highest point of the arch to the outer tip of the eyebrows.
- Fill in the center and arch of the eyebrows with light diagonal strokes.
- Use the enclosed screwed brush to blend out the inner corner of the eyebrows.
|Ingredients||Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, CI 77499, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, CI 77492, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Zinc Stearate, CI 77491, Ozokerite, TitaniumDioxide, Mica, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide|
General Product Expiry Instructions
|Product Type||Before Opening||After Opening|
|Skin care||Toner, Emulsion, Essence, Cream||30 Months||12 Months|
|Face Oil||36 Months||12 Months|
|Mask Pack||36 Months||Soonest after opening|
|Make up||BB, Base makup, Foundation||30 Months||12 Months|
|Skin foundation, Skin cover and Concealer|
|Tint and Lip gloss|
|Powder, Pact, Eye shadow, Brush||36 Months|
|Nail and Enamel||30 Months|
|Eye Make up||Mascara||30 Months||6 Months|
|Others||Sun care||30 Months||12 Months|
|Hair and Body||36-60 Months||12 Months|
Note: These are standard expiry dates, which may vary by product or brand. For exact figure, please check product instruction on product packaging or inside labels. Generally, products has long shelf life before opening however, once its opened the product has a high chance of being altered by the penetration of foreign particles and bacteria.
General Product Instructions For Use and Handling
Results may vary among different individuals and skin types.
How to use?
Please check product description page
1. Stop using the product if you have the following symptoms:
- Red blotch
- Skin irritation
If you keep using it, symptoms may get worse; therefore, consult with dermatologist.
2. Avoid using on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis
3. Instructions for storage and handling:
- Always close the cap properly after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not store in a place with high and low temperature.
- No direct sunlight to the products
- If product contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately
Quality Policy & Assurance
If any defects of product found, we may compensate based on (Standard of consumer dispute resolution) notified by Fair Trade Commission.
Consumer Help Line: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +8270 7678 7172