- Stock: DISCONTINUED
- Model: 74559
- Weight: 80.00g
- This Korean makeup is a finishing loose powder that helps absorb sebum and oil to give your skin a clean, fresh and matte finish.
- Contains Cornstarch Mattifying Powder that is gentle on the skin and is found to be suitable for those with sensitive skin. It also soaks up all the oil and sebum on the face for a shine-free face all day.
- Has Pure White Powder that prevents skin darkening as it makes it look more radiant and brighter.
- It also has Blur Effect Powder that reflects light and gives the illusion of diminished fine lines and wrinkles for a younger-looking appearance. It is available in two shades to match your skin tone.
How to use:
- This is best applied after cushion or foundation application.
- Get an adequate amount onto the puff and apply all over the face evenly.
- Also, apply on the eye and nose area.
|Refine by Solution|
|Shop By Skin Type|
General Product Expiry Instructions
|Product Type||Before Opening||After Opening|
|Skin care||Toner, Emulsion, Essence, Cream||30 Months||12 Months|
|Face Oil||36 Months||12 Months|
|Mask Pack||36 Months||Soonest after opening|
|Make up||BB, Base makup, Foundation||30 Months||12 Months|
|Skin foundation, Skin cover and Concealer|
|Tint and Lip gloss|
|Powder, Pact, Eye shadow, Brush||36 Months|
|Nail and Enamel||30 Months|
|Eye Make up||Mascara||30 Months||6 Months|
|Others||Sun care||30 Months||12 Months|
|Hair and Body||36-60 Months||12 Months|
Note: These are standard expiry dates, which may vary by product or brand. For exact figure, please check product instruction on product packaging or inside labels. Generally, products has long shelf life before opening however, once its opened the product has a high chance of being altered by the penetration of foreign particles and bacteria.
General Product Instructions For Use and Handling
Results may vary among different individuals and skin types.
How to use?
Please check product description page
1. Stop using the product if you have the following symptoms:
- Red blotch
- Skin irritation
If you keep using it, symptoms may get worse; therefore, consult with dermatologist.
2. Avoid using on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis
3. Instructions for storage and handling:
- Always close the cap properly after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not store in a place with high and low temperature.
- No direct sunlight to the products
- If product contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately
Quality Policy & Assurance
If any defects of product found, we may compensate based on (Standard of consumer dispute resolution) notified by Fair Trade Commission.
Consumer Help Line: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +8270 7678 7172