- These Korean beauty products come in a 5-piece trial kit that includes Perfect Renew Skin Refiner, Perfect Renew Emulsion, Perfect Renew Night Treatment, Perfect Renew Essence, and Perfect Renew Cream.
- The Perfect Renew Skin Refiner is a clear gel that permeates through the skin to give it ample moisture.
- The Perfect Renew Emulsion is a lotion that gives your skin intense moisture and helps to retain it within the skin.
- The Perfect Renew Night Treatment is a concentrated treatment essence that firms up the skin and revitalizes it back to optimum health. The Perfect Renew Essence prevents premature aging by slowing down the process. It also helps to firm and tighten the skin. The Perfect Renew Cream also helps prevent and diminish the signs of aging on the skin.
How to use:
- After cleansing the face, get the right amount of skin refiner and apply on the entire face.
- Next, is to apply the emulsion. After that, It's time to apply the night cream. Pat the skin lightly for better absorption.
- Get an adequate amount of essence and apply on the forehead, cheek and chin. Massage the skin using upward strokes. At the last stage of the skincare regimen, apply the Renew Cream on the entire face. Use day and night to achieve great results.
|Refine by Solution|
|Shop By Skin Type|
General Product Expiry Instructions
|Product Type||Before Opening||After Opening|
|Skin care||Toner, Emulsion, Essence, Cream||30 Months||12 Months|
|Face Oil||36 Months||12 Months|
|Mask Pack||36 Months||Soonest after opening|
|Make up||BB, Base makup, Foundation||30 Months||12 Months|
|Skin foundation, Skin cover and Concealer|
|Tint and Lip gloss|
|Powder, Pact, Eye shadow, Brush||36 Months|
|Nail and Enamel||30 Months|
|Eye Make up||Mascara||30 Months||6 Months|
|Others||Sun care||30 Months||12 Months|
|Hair and Body||36-60 Months||12 Months|
Note: These are standard expiry dates, which may vary by product or brand. For exact figure, please check product instruction on product packaging or inside labels. Generally, products has long shelf life before opening however, once its opened the product has a high chance of being altered by the penetration of foreign particles and bacteria.
General Product Instructions For Use and Handling
Results may vary among different individuals and skin types.
How to use?
Please check product description page
1. Stop using the product if you have the following symptoms:
- Red blotch
- Skin irritation
If you keep using it, symptoms may get worse; therefore, consult with dermatologist.
2. Avoid using on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis
3. Instructions for storage and handling:
- Always close the cap properly after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not store in a place with high and low temperature.
- No direct sunlight to the products
- If product contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately
Quality Policy & Assurance
If any defects of product found, we may compensate based on (Standard of consumer dispute resolution) notified by Fair Trade Commission.
Consumer Help Line: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +8270 7678 7172