- This Korean Mask is a Water Peeling Mask that moisturizes and nourishes the skin and .
- Contains AHA and BHA that gently exfoliates the skin to unclog pores and get rid of dead skin cells that tend to darken the skin.
- Composed of 35% Sparkling water that massages the skin and helps reduce dullness in the skin.
- It also improves blood circulation to help restore beautiful, radiant and vibrant skin.
How to use:
- Cleanse the face thoroughly and towel dry.
- Next, is to press down on the packet so that the contents will be submerged with the contents below.
- Place the mask over the entire face and leave on for five to ten minutes. Pat the skin lightly to until fully absorbed.
|Ingredients||Sparkling water 31%, AHA, BHA, salicylic acid, Sparkling water 31%, AHA, BHA, salicylic acid|
|Refine by Solution|
|Shop By Skin Type|
General Product Expiry Instructions
|Product Type||Before Opening||After Opening|
|Skin care||Toner, Emulsion, Essence, Cream||30 Months||12 Months|
|Face Oil||36 Months||12 Months|
|Mask Pack||36 Months||Soonest after opening|
|Make up||BB, Base makup, Foundation||30 Months||12 Months|
|Skin foundation, Skin cover and Concealer|
|Tint and Lip gloss|
|Powder, Pact, Eye shadow, Brush||36 Months|
|Nail and Enamel||30 Months|
|Eye Make up||Mascara||30 Months||6 Months|
|Others||Sun care||30 Months||12 Months|
|Hair and Body||36-60 Months||12 Months|
Note: These are standard expiry dates, which may vary by product or brand. For exact figure, please check product instruction on product packaging or inside labels. Generally, products has long shelf life before opening however, once its opened the product has a high chance of being altered by the penetration of foreign particles and bacteria.
General Product Instructions For Use and Handling
Results may vary among different individuals and skin types.
How to use?
Please check product description page
1. Stop using the product if you have the following symptoms:
- Red blotch
- Skin irritation
If you keep using it, symptoms may get worse; therefore, consult with dermatologist.
2. Avoid using on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis
3. Instructions for storage and handling:
- Always close the cap properly after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not store in a place with high and low temperature.
- No direct sunlight to the products
- If product contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately
Quality Policy & Assurance
If any defects of product found, we may compensate based on (Standard of consumer dispute resolution) notified by Fair Trade Commission.
Consumer Help Line: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +8270 7678 7172