- This Korean cushion is a BB cushion that has anti-aging properties that gives the skin a younger and fresher complexion with every application.
- Contains Dynamic Collagen_EX that brings back the skin's elasticity, smoothness and suppleness.
- Provides great coverage as it hides fine lines, wrinkles and other blemishes on the skin. It also protects the skin from the damaging rays of the sun with its SPF50.
- Brightens the face and prevents it from darkening. It has seven other shades to choose from that will match your skin tone perfectly.
How to use:
- Dab the puff onto the cushion to get an adequate amount.
- Gently pat the puff onto the skin while giving the skin an even application.
- Clean puff regularly to avoid bacteria from breeding.
|Refine by Solution|
|Shop By Skin Type|
General Product Expiry Instructions
|Product Type||Before Opening||After Opening|
|Skin care||Toner, Emulsion, Essence, Cream||30 Months||12 Months|
|Face Oil||36 Months||12 Months|
|Mask Pack||36 Months||Soonest after opening|
|Make up||BB, Base makup, Foundation||30 Months||12 Months|
|Skin foundation, Skin cover and Concealer|
|Tint and Lip gloss|
|Powder, Pact, Eye shadow, Brush||36 Months|
|Nail and Enamel||30 Months|
|Eye Make up||Mascara||30 Months||6 Months|
|Others||Sun care||30 Months||12 Months|
|Hair and Body||36-60 Months||12 Months|
Note: These are standard expiry dates, which may vary by product or brand. For exact figure, please check product instruction on product packaging or inside labels. Generally, products has long shelf life before opening however, once its opened the product has a high chance of being altered by the penetration of foreign particles and bacteria.
General Product Instructions For Use and Handling
Results may vary among different individuals and skin types.
How to use?
Please check product description page
1. Stop using the product if you have the following symptoms:
- Red blotch
- Skin irritation
If you keep using it, symptoms may get worse; therefore, consult with dermatologist.
2. Avoid using on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis
3. Instructions for storage and handling:
- Always close the cap properly after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not store in a place with high and low temperature.
- No direct sunlight to the products
- If product contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately
Quality Policy & Assurance
If any defects of product found, we may compensate based on (Standard of consumer dispute resolution) notified by Fair Trade Commission.
Consumer Help Line: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +8270 7678 7172