J:DEW Green Moist Essence
J:DEW Green Moist Essence
- Must to have Korean skin care product, which provides immediate moisture and energy to your skin cells while the effect remains for long hours.
- Formulated with green tea and aloe vera from the clean soils of Jeju Island. Both of these ingredients are known for the provision of moisture to the skin for ages.
- The moisture effect goes to the deeper layers of your skin while leaving your irritated skin calm, smooth and moisturized.
- Also contains Shea Butter, which nourishes and moisturize your skin and turns pigmented and rough skin into rejuvenated and radiant skin.
- Antioxidants from broccoli extract protect your skin from any further damage and help to bring back your healthy tone and radiant skin.
- Free from 6 harmful additive: parabens, mineral oils, animal derivatives, artificial aromas, artificial colorings, and benzophenone, thus making it friendly to the sensitive skin as well.
How to use:
After toner, apply 2-3 pumps gently onto your skin.
|Refine by Solution|
|Shop By Skin Type|
General Product Expiry Instructions
|Product Type||Before Opening||After Opening|
|Skin care||Toner, Emulsion, Essence, Cream||30 Months||12 Months|
|Face Oil||36 Months||12 Months|
|Mask Pack||36 Months||Soonest after opening|
|Make up||BB, Base makup, Foundation||30 Months||12 Months|
|Skin foundation, Skin cover and Concealer|
|Tint and Lip gloss|
|Powder, Pact, Eye shadow, Brush||36 Months|
|Nail and Enamel||30 Months|
|Eye Make up||Mascara||30 Months||6 Months|
|Others||Sun care||30 Months||12 Months|
|Hair and Body||36-60 Months||12 Months|
Note: These are standard expiry dates, which may vary by product or brand. For exact figure, please check product instruction on product packaging or inside labels. Generally, products has long shelf life before opening however, once its opened the product has a high chance of being altered by the penetration of foreign particles and bacteria.
General Product Instructions For Use and Handling
Results may vary among different individuals and skin types.
How to use?
Please check product description page
1. Stop using the product if you have the following symptoms:
- Red blotch
- Skin irritation
If you keep using it, symptoms may get worse; therefore, consult with dermatologist.
2. Avoid using on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis
3. Instructions for storage and handling:
- Always close the cap properly after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not store in a place with high and low temperature.
- No direct sunlight to the products
- If product contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately
Quality Policy & Assurance
If any defects of product found, we may compensate based on (Standard of consumer dispute resolution) notified by Fair Trade Commission.
Consumer Help Line: Email: [email protected]
Tel: +8270 7678 7172