Cheapest Way to Ship to Indonesia With Customs Handling
Indonesian Customs is one of the most difficult in the region and costly as well. We are always on a hunt to find the best and cheapest ways to ship to Indonesia including customs handling with door-to-door delivery. Here we are with a new way to ship via air, door-to-door including customs handling with the cheapest possible shipping fee.
Shipping by Air
- We ship your goods to our forwarder in Korea
- We provide you forwarder WhatsApp and you coordinate with them directly.
- Goods are shipped from Korea to Indonesia, Jakarta (4-6 days delivery time)
- From Jakarta, goods are delivered all over Indonesia with the local courier company (Sentral Cargo)
- Korea to Indonesia - 230,000 Rp/kg (Rupiah per kg) - Pay direct to the forwarder in Indonesia in Rp when goods arrive in Jakarta.
- Delivery out of Jakarta - Using Sentral Cargo, estimate shipping on their website here.
- The Local delivery fee you pay to Q-depot and Shipping Fee from Korea to Indo, you pay directly to forwarder account in Indonesia in Rp.
- There is no minimum weight requirement by air.
- Given delivery time 4-6 is from Korea to Jakarta, delivery time to other cities will be on top.
Shipping by Sea
Process is same as above for shipping by air.
- 14,500,000 IDR rupiah/CBM [Roughly 15,990 IDR/kg]
- Delivery time is 30-45 days
- Minimum Weight = 1 CBM
The above shipping fee is reported by the forwarder on Nov 17, 2020, and the fee could change in the future without prior notice due to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis. We are proud to mention that we offer the highest number of Korean cosmetic brands, 250+ with the lowest wholesale prices including customs handling to Indonesia. Some of the very rare brands are also available. If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us anytime.
Leave a Comment