What are the Best Korean Beauty Products for Clogged Pores?
Did your skin ever experience clogged pores? I bet yes. There are many factors behind the reasons that pores are clogged. It may be the everyday dirt or pollution that you get when you go outside, or maybe because of dead skin cells or using pore clogging cosmetics. Clogged pores can cause blackheads and breakouts. But if there are tons of factors behind clogging of pores, there are also tons of creative solutions of how to can clean the clogged pores.
In this article you will be able to gain some tips, know some natural methods and Korean beauty products which are well known for to help unclog the pores.
Natural Ways to Unclog the Pores
If you are on a tight budget and you want to learn some easy steps and methods to add on to your skincare routine, there is always a natural method to do it!
Clogged Pore Natural Remedy 1: Steaming
Steaming your face is probably one of the effective and inexpensive ways to help the clogged pores. Steaming can help opening and cleaning your pores.
- First, remove all the makeup that you are wearing and wash your face thoroughly.
- Prepare a bowl, towel and hot water
- Place the towel below your head and lean over the bowl. The purpose of the towel is to prevent the steam to fly oppositely to your face. Do this for about 5-10 minutes.
- Once you’re done, pat your face and let if rest for a minute.
- After this you can now start on your skincare routine.
Clogged Pore Natural Remedy 2: Baking Soda
Baking Soda is probably the easiest ingredient to find in your home. Baking soda is known for deep pore cleansing and exfoliation.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda with a 1 tablespoon of water.
- Massage your face on circular motion.
- Leave it for about 5 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
- Repeat this routine once a week to ensure balanced and clean pores.
Clogged Pore Natural Remedy 3: Sugar and Lemon Scrub
Sugar is a natural exfoliator and contains natural glycolic acid which cleans the pores, even out skin tone and removes dead skin cells. While lemon is a natural source of Vitamin C and is commonly used to brighten up the skin tone and tightens the pores. These two natural ingredients make a great combination to clean clogged pores. Here is how you can make a sugar and lemon scrub:
- Get 2 tablespoons of sugar and then mix it with the lemon juice
- After mixing them, put a little amount of water.
- Apply it on the areas surrounding your nose and spread it with your fingers gently in a circular motion for about 5 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and apply your moisturizer.
- Do this 2 times a week for better result.
Clogged Pore Natural Remedy 4: Honey
When it comes to being one of the best home remedies for clogged pores, honey is one of the well known ingredients because of its natural anti-bacterial property and the ability to clear up the pores. Honey keeps the skin hydrated, moisturized and lessens the excess oil in the face and tightens the pores. Here are the ways on how you can use honey on your clogged pores:
- Use raw honey and massage it to your skin and leave it for about 3-5 minutes.
- Then rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- It is best to do this twice a week for clearer results.
Clogged Pore Natural Remedy 5: Jojoba Oil
This oil is comparable to our sebum, which is the sebaceous gland beneath our skin. Jojoba oil is made of wax esters and fatty acid so that’s why they are similar to sebum. Because of their similarities it really helps to unclog the pore. When the jojoba oil mixes with the hardened sebum, it tends to unclog the pores. But it doesn’t mean that it will give an instant magic to your clogged pores. You have to take some time to see the results of jojoba oil to the clogged pores.
- In this natural method, you do not have to mix it with anything else.
- Just apply the Jojoba Oil in the areas of your clogged pores massage your skin gently.
Clogged Pore Natural Remedy 6: Olive Oil
Olive oil contains natural antioxidants that are Vitamin E, Polyphenols and Phytosterols that prevents the skin from premature skin aging. This rich oil is works great to the clogged pores as it penetrates deeply to the skin and at the same time it provides a deep cleansing effect and leaves the skin moisturized. Here is how you can use olive oil to unclog your pores:
- After cleansing your face, leave your skin a little damp and massage the olive oil gently to your face with a circular motion.
- Leave it for about 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- If you have a dry skin, apply the oil all over your face and leave it overnight.
- You can wash it off in the morning with warm water.
Other ways to avoid clogged pores:
- Wash your face after exercising
- Make sure to remove your makeup before you sleep
- Stay hydrated by drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day
- Exfoliate once or twice a week. You can use scrubs and skincare cleansing brushes
Korean Beauty Products to Try For Your Clogged Pores
Having a good skincare regimen is also a great investment for the skin as well as the problem of clogged pores. So, we recommend these best Korean skincare products to help you out on your clogged pores:
Etude House Baking Powder BB Deep Cleansing Foam
The Etude House Baking Powder BB Deep Cleansing Foam is a cleanser that is specifically made to deeply cleanse the clogged pores. It gives a refreshing effect to the skin while cleansing the pores inside and out.
The Etude House Real Art Cleansing Oil
The Etude House Real Art Cleansing Oil Moisture is a great addition to your skincare routine as it targets to remove every makeup residues, dirt and unclog the pores. This cleansing oil is formulated with Argan and Babasu Oil that helps to remove waterproof and tough makeup and at the same time leaving the face moisturized and hydrated.
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Soap
The excess sebum tends to block our pores and leads to further breakouts. The Jeju Volcanic Pore Soap is made to remove the excess sebum that causes clogged pores. It cleans the skin and the pores deep within and leaves the skin soft and smooth.
The IOPE Pore Clinic Deep Clean Oil
The IOPE Pore Clinic Deep Clean Oil is a pore minimizing product and removes excess sebum/oil, dead skin cells and cleans clogged pores. This product contains a special essence that makes the skin firm and tightens the pores.
Now that you’re informed about how to clean your clogged pores, you can now start on your skincare journey! Visit Q-depot to browse other best Korean skincare products for the problem of clogged pores.
The images used in this blog's posts are found from different sources all over the Internet, and are assumed to be in public domain and are displayed under the fair use principle. If you are the owner of the images and you believe that their use on this site is in violation of any copyright law, then please contact us, and we will take them down ASAP.